Saturday, December 19, 2009

Daybreakers

Holy not posting in 10 days batman! Apologies, winter break hit me hard and I've been having too much fun and the little downtime I've had...I've been sleeping. Priorities, I know. But I have come to share with you sometime I think is exciting.

Daybreakers


This movie has a great concept and I think this is going to be the movie that brings Vampire badass-ness (forgive the pun) back from the dead. These vampires are scary, they're ruthless, but they're also intelligent. Exactly how they should be.

No corny lines about love.
No dramatic teenagers.
NO GLITTERING!!
Just pure badass vampires in their truest form.

Plus it's an awesome concept. Harvesting humans for blood, human blood running out, the few free humans fighting for survival. Sounds cool.

This will probably be the only Vampire movie of this generation I would pay money to see.

One last thing.


Yeah.





wildwombat

1 comment: