Sunday, May 2, 2010

Whale Noises

Yahoo posted an article about a man named, Andrew Armour who can apparently communicate with whales, particularly sperm whales. Yeah.

Don't get me wrong, I actually think this is a pretty amazing story and swimming with whales would be something I would do at the drop of a hat. I just wonder if listening to the whales would cause significant ear damage because sound has to be emitted powerfully underwater and I don't think our ears are made for it.

While reading the article I couldn't help but think of one of my favorite comedians, Brian Regan.



Kudos Andrew Armour. Not only is your name pretty badass, but you are also the closest thing to Aquaman this world will ever see....even though Aquaman is one of the more worthless superheroes....



wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment