Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Twitter



First of all readers, I have decided to give you a new name because my Lit Journalism teacher wants us to get away from using the term "the reader." And thanks to AP English courses in high school, using THE READER is engraved into my brain so I'll combat it as much as I can outside of the class. As a result, I will now be referring to everyone reading this as "the soupers" possibly risking copyright infringement on the tv show, "The Soup."

Regardless, that was just some business to take care of. This is mainly for you, the soupers :OOO to know that I've been tossing around the idea of making a twitter. It's been a growing trend lately that lots of news and current events have spread through Twitter and I'm trying to be well informed about the world around me so this seems like another avenue to do so. I hear almost too often "So and so said on their twitter" or "it was announced on their twitter."

Is it possible for someone to make a twitter solely for the sake of following people and NOT becoming addicted? I'll only know until I try it.



wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment