Thursday, March 25, 2010

Variables



I'm starting to figure out that I like to have things figured out when I'm in situations where I don't know the outcome because I want to prepare myself for every possible outcome.

But that's impossible. I will not live my life preparing for the future because I'll miss the present, however I will not live so much in the present that the future always takes me by surprise.

I'll find the balance of being prepared AND going with the flow.

I suppose this is what is slowly making me more into an adult. I've never been more aware of the "growing up" process.


And on that note of maturity, I'm going to sound incredibly immature here so you can stop reading here if you'd like.
My two best guy friends now have girlfriends.

Actually, I'm going to stop there. This is something I don't think needs to be seen here by who knows how many people.




wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment