Sunday, April 18, 2010


Via Postsecret

I stopped on this postcard for a good 3 minutes or so. I don't know what the illustration if from, though my initial thought was from the Simpsons. I also don't know what this could apply to. This weeks postsecrets had a theme about abortions so I thought that this might be from someone worrying that they might never get pregnant.

Meanwhile I'm debating if I should even go into talking about how this applies to me.
"Will there even be newspapers when you graduate?"
"I wouldn't say the industry is dying...I'd say it's dying quickly"

What if I get out of here and become nothing?
What if I graduate with no idea where to go from there?
What if they were right all along?
What if my career goals never happen?
What if my life goals never happen?
What if it [all] never happens?

If I found whoever wrote this card, I want to tell them, "I'll make sure it does."

Because I'm telling myself the same damn thing.




wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment