Thursday, April 1, 2010

Slow Things Down

Today I spent 1.5 hours in Aldrich Park. Reading, relaxing and sleeping (knowing full well that I'd be snoring)

I wish you could have been there with me. The sky was clear and blue. Light breeze blowing across the body. Pine trees swaying.

I wish I could explain how relaxed I felt in that moment, but it's really something to experience for yourself.

Then I realized, I want to have moments like that all over the world.
I want to lie in the grass in:

The Royal Botanical Gardens, Sydney, Australia
Central Park, New York City, New York
Christchurch, New Zealand
Tokyo, Japan
Sao Paolo, Brazil
Victoria Island, Canada
London, England
Paris, France
Madrid, Spain
Teahupoo, Tahiti
And thousands of other place

and I want to lie there with you. A moment of pure relaxation. No thoughts of the future, no thoughts of the past, not even thoughts of the present moment.



wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment