Thursday, June 25, 2009

College Stereotypes












Source: http://www.educationonline.net/10-stereotypes-in-college/


Found this on Digg, I don't really know who compiled this list, but I'm either going to the wrong college or the exact college I want to be at because I haven't met anyone that fits these stereotypes. I've met people that meet some of the criteria, but even then it's not even close.

I just found this funny. Maybe if all the drawings were more Asian, I'd be able to tell better if my college had these stereotypes :P

Maybe my readers that go to different colleges have run into these people above.

On a different note: I am completely split about this whole Confederations Cup thing going on. I consider myself a Spanish national team supporter so of course I was like WHAT THE HELL SPAIN?! You have Torres, Sergio Ramos, Carles Puyol, Xabi, and DAVID VILLA and you lost to the USA. You really underestimated them.

Now I love USA, but I just think we're completely outclassed when it comes to world soccer. We spend too much money supporting football and baseball I think because those are American sports. However, I'm glad to see a rise in soccer popularity here in the states and it's cool that this is the first time the US has gone to a confederation cup final...expect they might have to play against Brazil...

So basically I would have loved to see a Spain/Brazil final, but I'll have to hope for a USA/Brazil final. I can't imagine a Span/Brazil fight for THIRD PLACE!!!



wildwombat

1 comment: