Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Distraction


I have found that I miss my friends the most during late nights. I guess I never realized how nice it was to walk down the hall to see my friends until now when the only noise in my house is my music and my typing.

But now there's no one to talk to really and I think it's mainly that I let it get to me. I dwell too much on how much I miss them, which makes me upset. I just need to be better distracted I guess so I don't think about it or something.

I video chatted with one of my friends last night for almost 3 hours and I enjoyed it a lot. I think that's one of the major advantages my generation has. The fact that it is so easy to keep in contact with someone because of myspace, facebook or video chatting rather than having to email them or call them on the phone. Who knows, maybe that will make our generation more tightly knit than past generations just due to the sheer amounts of instant communication.

We'll see in about 3 years when everyone graduates and goes off to start their lives.




wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment