Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ask me how I spend my friday nights

Well if you remember back to July 1st, I posted pictures of these amazing night shots saying how when I had the patience to do it, I would.

Guess I had the patience to do it last night/early this morning. I got back from my friend's house around 1AM and the entire drive home I kept getting distracted by how bright the full moon was. I usually have to use my high beams when I drive home from his house, I didn't have to this time because of the moon. And it just so happened that I recently acquired a cable release from my friend for free and needed to make sure it worked.

It did, I wish I could show you, but Blogspot is being kind of retarded and not letting my upload pictures right now so there's probably a better chance of them being on my Facebook or Flickr.




wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment