Sunday, October 4, 2009

Major Construction



Well, it was suggested by one of my fellow readers/bloggers that I should reformat my layout so that way pictures and videos could fit to their full size. I successfully did that and then just went HGTV-Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition-Flip This House on Wombat Soup.

My only problem is the picture in the header. I would like it to extend all the way across the top without requiring visitors to have to scroll sideways to see the entire thing. Any HTML wizards are welcome because I have 0 experience in it.

And any overall suggestions are welcome. I hope it's somewhat pleasing to the eye right now. I've been reading a lot about that stuff for my Film & Media class, things like soft colors in the background while the costumes are bright.

So from now on, the pictures and videos will finally be at their largest potential, and the colors are different, but the content will remain the same. I think that's the most important part.

I think the computer gods are LOL-ing at me trying to change this stuff.


wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment