Sunday, October 18, 2009

Published Material



So earlier this month I received a message on my flickr page from a company that has a map of all the sights to see in San Diego. Things like Seaworld, Balboa Park and the Zoo, the tourist locations. Anyhow they wanted to use the picture above. Seemed pretty legit and I looked over the copyright stuff and I'm pretty sure they aren't making money off it. I don't know I just kind of went for it. I mean if someone went looking for my flickr, maybe this is just another avenue to get my name out there somehow.

So yeah, you can find the photo here

Also I'll post some pictures from my weekend at the skimboarding competition in Newport, but I have a lot of work to do, mainly the article for the newspaper that I have to do for it.



wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment