Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All I Wanted To Know






All I wanted to know today was that I could still drop in and still bottom turn while I was surfing...and I still can. I think the hardest part was getting out there. I have 0 upper body strength (too much soccer I wager) so getting outside past the break was extremely hard along with dodging incoming surfers. As a result I am adding working out to the agenda of Spring Quarter along with of course doing better in my classes. However I still would label today as a good surf day except it was a little too crowded in the water. C'mon people it's Wednesday, don't you have jobs?! But it still felt good to be out there.

I also took some pictures off Crystal Pier of surfers and further pushed salt into the wound that is my wanting of a new camera because my current camera has too much delay and i end up missing lots of stuff and the focus takes to long, but whatever, time to save money. But I still managed to get some good shots as seen above.

I'd also like to take time to thank you guys for your words of wisdom and support in my last blog. It means a lot and it made me feel a whole lot better. I can't really express what it means to me right now so Thank you.

wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment