Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lens made in Japan


I tried to get into this photo class here at UCI since last quarter and it's been nothing but an uphill battle that has now ended in disappointment. First, it was only restricted to Studio Art majors so I couldn't take it, but I tried during the adjustment period where all restrictions are dropped, but it filled up really fast. Then suddenly there was an open spot on the wait list which had been previously full. So I thought I had somewhat of a better chance to get in. Unfortunately when I showed up for class today, all 15 people registered showed up. So I have to hope that at least 3 people drop the class and I don't want to have to hope people do that so it must not meant to be.

In other news, I am very impressed with the weather because it's...well it's actually So Cal weather finally.

Hope all your classes are going well. I can't believe there are only 10 weeks left to this first year of college.

wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment