Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inamo

Found this cool link on a website called: neatorama.com

This place has touch screen tables where you order food from, call the waiter, even change the "table cloth" from projectors above the table. It also has a cool feature where you can watch your food being prepared, but...would you really want to see that? I guess if the cooks knew there were cameras on them, then they would behave better. Hmm sounds like a concept in Anthropology called the "Two Way Mirror" which I just studied last night. So I guess I am learning something. Anyway here's the link, check it out because it's pretty cool.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10193120-1.html

Keep studying hard. I hope it clears up today, I was hoping to take a study break and take some pictures.


wildwombat

1 comment: