Monday, March 30, 2009

Let it begin

I must be getting older because my day wasn't that long, yet I was beat after my classes. But alas, Spring Quarter has officially begun and I hope it goes well. My history class seems harder than it should be and my Anthro class is so far everything I expected. All I'm really waiting for is getting into the photo class I want since I'm wait-listed, I hope I get in.

I also got some email about unit assignments and apparently next month we have to decide which school we're going to most likely major in, which kind of took me by surprise. However, after all the revelations over spring break I will be becoming affiliated with the school of humanities. So eventually my mom will understand and until then I'll keep working hard to do well in it.

Oh yeah, take a look at this upcoming movie called Away We Go, looks like a cute Little Miss Sunshine/Juno-ish movie with John Krasinski (Jim from The Office) and Maya Rudolph who was on SNL



I'll probably go see it.


wildwombat

1 comment: