Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

Well spring break is essentially over and even though it was a week, I look back and realize that I actually did a lot of what I was hoping to do.

REAL Mexican food (none of this Chipotle BS, yeah I said it.)
Sushi
Driving my car
Buying and beating Resident Evil 5 (nerd)
SURFING!!!!!! (not very well)
Hanging out with my mom
Hanging out with friends from high school
Visiting Boy's Tennis

Pretty solid spring break. I think the highlight was a smashing friday night which I'm sure I'll tell you about at some point.
It's funny how I always get extremely homesick right before leaving and don't want to leave, even though I really want to get back to Irvine, but I guess that's a sign that I had a good time.

Can't wait to see what Spring Quarter brings.

wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment