Thursday, July 23, 2009

Helena Truism

I heard this song on the radio the other day, surprised to say that I actually liked it? Probably because I wasn't listening to the stations that stick to the Top 40 crap...or more like Top 5 played over and over.

Anyhow it's called "Half-Truism" by The Offspring, I don't really listen to them, I just liked the line: "If we don't make it alive/well it's a hell of a good day to die"

I don't know, things have been happening this summer that have been extremely fun so I guess I wouldn't mind dying now.

Actually that's a lie, I have too many things left to accomplish before kicking the bucket so no, I don't want to die now. Maybe I'll publish a bucket list here so I don't forget. What do you think?

But there was something that struck me as odd about this song because I felt like I heard it before...Helena by My Chemical Romance

I can't believe I just admitted listening to them, but it's a damn good thing I don't now. My friends have introduced me to better quality music. Thank God!

Still you should listen to both of these songs right after each other because they sound almost exactly the same.



Half Truism by The Offspring



Helena by My Chemical Romance



haha.



wildwombat

1 comment: