Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quiet Weekend

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it!
It's been an extremely quiet weekend. I think about 70% of the people in my hall went home this weekend. I kind of think I should have too, but it's actually kind of nice to be in the dorms when no one is around. I got a lot of studying done, played too much Resident Evil 5 and Halo and most importantly lots of my thoughts together. I don't know what else to say, just that it was nice.

I found that picture above just browsing around the internet and I think it's very sweet. I'm considering putting those up around UCI too, just to indirectly brighten someone's day. Just like how I want to high five people and wish them luck while they're walking to their finals...again which I probably actually will do.


wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment