Friday, April 10, 2009

What you do to me


Look, here goes, I think if I don't say what I'm about to say right now, you will slip away and I'll lose you and I have let that happen too many times before. I have feelings for you, but I am/ I am still scared to tell you because some might say you're too close. You're too close of a friend to me and I almost don't want to risk losing you if things end badly. I've been looking and waiting for far too long to not do anything about it now. You fit everything I've wanted in a person perfectly. Bright eyes, bright smile, bright mind.

Can I say all those things to you? I doubt it. I'm too afraid. I think you might feel like we're already too good of friends and that's alright, I can settle for that. Everyone is already under the impression that I like someone else anyway. Maybe one day you'll hear this, but until then, I'll leave this for the world to read and hope they never figure out who it is.

Gosh, you make me smile.

W[ildwombat]es

2 comments:

  1. there's no point in telling the world, if you're not courageous enough to tell her. if she secretly makes you smile, did you ever consider the chance that you might secretly make HER smile? and as i've told you before, don't settle for less. you'll never know the answer if you're never willing to take the risk. and maybe most of the time things fail and it hurts, but that slim chance that it just might be right is more than enough of a reason for you to just tell her. DO ITTTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with elu man. Just man up and do it. If you are really as okay with just being friends as you say, then tell her. No point in keeping to to yourself; all that does is keep it so it always "could have been" instead of "it didn't happen." Don't walk through life not doing things to keep the hope of possibility alive.

    If you're close, you'll stay close if she says no. Otherwise, she'll say yes. And then pump a fist and yell "BOOYAH!"

    ReplyDelete