Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Why didn't I think of doing this??

So I was browsing digg.com which is probably my new favorite website for wasting time. Anyway I saw the headline link for "4 year old boy calls 911 for math help" C'mon give the kid some credit, at that age they're probably just starting to associate Help with 911...just the wrong kind of help...I just liked how the operator actually was going to help him, but my favorite part was the mom's voice in the background: JOHNNY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??!!

classic, absolutely classic. So here's the link so you can experience all of it's glory for yourself:

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/yqmmjfzynr--Math-Homework-911-Call

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day, unfortunately I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow and friday so that's kind of a damper on the week (no pun intended ((actually pun completely intended))) HOWEVER next week is looking extremely sunny for a good part of the week.

I'm wildwombat and that's your weather, now over to Steve for sports.

1 comment: