Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Transworld Surf

Well, sorry I haven't posted anything in a very long while because I just got really sick so that's not fun...especially with this Swine Flu business. I doubt I actually have it, but it's kind of nudging at my brain. So here's to hoping this is just a regular flu because I don't particularly enjoy having goosebumps when my room is extremely warm or having hardcore shivers while I'm under all the covers of my bed.

Anyhow, onto better news, a friend of mine decided to Google my name and found some cool stuff. Particularly for me, I found out that a photo I submitted to Transworld Surf made it into the "Check ME Out" section of their website. It features photos taken by regular people who just love taking surfing photos or want to get sponsored. I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't get any indication that the photo made it in there so if it hadn't been for my friend's curiosity and Google-ing of my name, I would have never known.

So that's exciting. Oh and Photolympics is actually starting...or ending? I don't know either way I have submit my photos by Friday, but another fried of mine and I both decided that the rules and regulations and pretty much everything about the contest is extremely vague.


wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment