Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIT or TGIS

As of this current quarter I am no longer supporting TGIF because I'm not longer happy when it becomes friday. 2 lectures and 2 discussions. It USED to be that I had 1 lecture followed by a discussion then an hour break to have lunch and then do it again, but someone decided to switch discussion times so now I go Lecture, Discussion, Discussion, Lecture straight...from 11-3pm...on Fridays. RATHER THAN Lecture, discussion, break, lecture discussion.

So I just missed my first anthro discussion which probably wasn't a good idea. In a sense I should have checked it before, btu I didn't HOWEVER perhaps the TA could have sent out an email or something saying that things have been changed? I mean my teacher for Science of Superheroes did and everything is done so much over the internet now anyway. Just...fuck! I now incredibly dislike Fridays so thanks a lot UCI, I really appreciate it.

Now I'm going to go stew in my frustration for the rest of the day, but I will for sure post some more tonight, hopefully not venting.

[a very angry] wildwombat

No comments:

Post a Comment